There are number of ways we can proceed - (First Option)
01. First open start menu and type "netplwiz" in Search box (or use Ctrl+R and type "netplwiz") and press Enter
03. To Enable Secure log on Check the option Selected ( Require users to press Ctrl+Alt+Delete )
04. To Disable Secure Log on Unchecked the option selected ( Require users to press Ctrl+Alt+Delete)
if this will not help, just follow the second option
Using Local Security Policy - ( Second Option )
01. Open the "Local Security Policy" editor (Type "secpol.msc" and enter) or Strat -> Control Panel -> Administrative Tools -> Local Security Policy02. when you open Local Security Policies window you can change them as you need
03. In the Left pane Expand "Local Policies" and Click "Security Options"